See our GitHub repository for more info.
Getting up and running with an Apache Kafka cluster on Kubernetes can be very simple, when using the Strimzi project!
Below are a few quickstart documents for different environments, that walk you through a quick and easy install for your development environment:
Strimzi releases are available for download on our GitHub. The release artifacts contain documentation and example YAML files for deployment on OpenShift and Kubernetes. The Docker images are available on Docker Hub.
- Strimzi Kafka operators - latest stable version (0.16.2)
- Strimzi Kafka bridge - latest stable release (0.15.2)
All releases can be found in the Downloads page.
- Strimzi Kafka operators: Overview Guide - latest stable version (0.16.2)
- Strimzi Kafka operators: Quick Start Guide - latest stable version (0.16.2)
- Strimzi Kafka operators: Using Strimzi - latest stable version (0.16.2)
- Strimzi Kafka bridge - latest stable version (0.15.2)
Documentation for all releases can be found in the Documentation page.
If you encounter any issues while using Strimzi, you can get help using:
Do you want to contribute to the Strimzi project? See our Contributing page for more details.
The project roadmap describing our future plans can be found in our GitHub project.
Strimzi is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0